The Powder Room


Monday, January 31, 2011

Nail Polish Reveiw: OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender

Hello Vintage Lovers,
Last week I purchased a nail polish from OPI called 'Lucky Lucky Lavender'. Its such a pretty color! Its a delicate purple! When I tryed the nail polish on , it surprised me how fast it dryed!! All it took was 2 coats plus base coat and it was dry in 15 minutes!! I also like how it lasts, and talk about how shiny it is!!!! :)
Its from the Hong Kong Spring 2010 OPI collection.



( The color is so pretty on her nails!)


Not only do I like the color but it also reminds me of 1960's Jackie -O,
it has a classy mod look to it!! I love it!!
Try it out!!
Have A Very Vintage Day
Tootles,
Miss Amethyst


3 comments:

  1. This color is so fab!! I definitely agree it has a mod look!! I've always looked up to Jackie's style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for following my blog. Really appreciate. You have something really great here.

    -Desiree, Pop-o-matic Deluxe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies!

    Hep Kitten- Thank you!! Im gald you agree with me!! I do to!!!

    Desiree- No problem..love your blog as well

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!