The Powder Room

Monday, February 6, 2012

Black & Pink Outfit of The Day!

Hello Vintage Lovers!
This is been my fav outfit that is sooo comfortable and looks SO adorable!!!
I usually wear it when I don't feel like putting lipstick on .. I know SIN :) hahaha
So My.... Cardi -Canon hill vintage shop
Black and white checkered petal pants - Thrifted
White Bow in hair - Venus on the Halfshell vintage
 Belt- thrifted
Cami..... my moms.. hahaha

 Me relaxing in my Vintage Room!! YA!!!!!




This year I really want a furry pet!!! Kitty...perhaps!!! ...?

Next Post
* Perfect Red Lips



Love As Always
Miss Amethyst

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Your outfit is precious!! Also, your hair and makeup is most glamorous as it always is! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice content, I trust this is a nice blog. Wish to see fresh content next time. Thanks for sharing this post with us. Keep it up. legal marijuana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers, In one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe photos she is wearing a pair exactly the same :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!