The Powder Room

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Girl Cant Help it ** Green Silk and Shoes

Been shopping, lately...
purchased this adorable 1950s dress at Venus on The Half Shell
Then my friend got me this hat 1950s hat from a Thrift shop! Its a perfect match!! I cant wait to show you how it looks on me !!!
Then I recenty purchased 2 vintage shoes the first is from the 1940's and the 2 is from the 50's !! Both $10 STEAL!!

Have A Very Vintage Day!!
Today I will be trimming my hair more into that Liz Taylor picture I Showed you in my last 2 posts!!!

Miss Amethyst


  1. Ohh!! that dress is beautiful!! the color is great, and those shoes!! wow!! I want them!!!
    Thanks for answering my email! =)

  2. *gasps* You Americans don't know how lucky you have it re thrift shops. I would never in a million years find stuff that great over here. *sobs*

    PS That dress is the best colour ever.

  3. I love those shoes! Where did you buy them?
    In the city where I live is soooo dificult to get and find vintage clothing and shoes, you're very lucky, like Miss Tallulah Porkchop said.


  4. Extremely beautiful dress! the colour is stunning!


I love comments ..make my day!