The Twist ?!
Lets get Started!!!!!
This is what you need : RedKen *iron silk 07, butterfly clips, pin curl clips, rat tail comb, and a pick :)
***optional hair spray***
( i want don't want this look to be over loaded with hairspray *unless you have hard to curl hair* , i want it to be poofy and touchable)
1) This lady here has a layered bob with a Betty bang shape bangs . We are taking her Blah look to very vintage 1930's look!
2) So here i want to have 2 , "1 inch sections of pin curls going toward the face. The one inch base pin curl will provide the foundation of the hair style being poofy.
3) Depending on where you part your hair take down a 2 - 3 inch section of the hair and do slightly larger curls.
(Your pin curler should stop winding about to the arch of your eyebrow)
( Note Again 2- 3 inches off base)
4) Repeat the same on the other side , as well for the back
( the reason why out bases are suppose to be longer in this hair style is because it provides more dramatic attention to the triangle shape look we are going for)
5) This is how your pin curls should look like in the back when taken out
6) How your pin curls should look like when set.
(here is a more clearer picture of how the set is sculpted)
7) Take out all your pin curl clips. It should look like this
8) For this look all you need to do is to pick the curls out
9) Flatten down the crown
10) Finish look!!!!
Doesn't she look like a Doll??!!!
Feel free to ask!!!!!