The Powder Room


Monday, October 24, 2011

My Work Made It Big!!!!

...Well...
not really big!!!
A few months ago, my school was asked to do a hair and makeup for a preview for our towns fashion week. Me and my classmate / friend Andrew was doing the models hair and makeup! It  was fabulous!!! Our work was shown in Newspapers, Internet, and our historic down towns Culture Art Center Window Display!!!

This is one of the models that I did!
(Hair and Makeup )




Our Town also celebrated Claire McCardell. Whom was raised and went to school at our town!


Love As Always

Miss Amethyst

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How lovely!! You have done really well! :)
    May x
    http://walkinginmay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She looks so glamorous in that shot, you're a very talented lady :)
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!