Welcome!! My Name is Miss Amethyst! I am a vintage hairdresser, and I will be showing you the keenest tricks and tips for your vintage style. I also will be posting outfit posts I get a thirft shops :D
Marcel Wave Tutorial.
-
Well my lovelies, you are in for a treat this morning. I have realised that
you have seen many many photos of me and my locks and I haven't even shared
wit...
born on a train
-
[image: photo barn-1_zps245f4f0e.jpg]
Some strange old pictures I just scanned, taken by me when I was 19.
[image: photo weeds-me-blur_zpsc542245a.jpg]
...
Pretty Shiny Things...
-
Last week was all about the bobbles, so it is only fair that this week is
about the baubles… and my, what beautiful baubles they are! Well, I think
t...
Tighter Please
-
I have been blessed with the body of a 12 year old Irish boy, that is to
say, I am curve-less. I have recently taken up corset training with the
intent of ...
Doris Petticoats
-
Doris Petticoats have been a longtime favorite of mine, this U.K. brand
makes a wide variety of colors, prints, and best of all, lengths to suit
whateve...
Fashion on the Ration
-
On the 5th of March, IWM London opens a brand new, (and very exciting!)
exhibition - Fashion on the Ration
If you collect or wear vintage clothing from t...
I am having a bit of a love affair with cardigans at the moment. That one is just gorgeous <3
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS look.
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt you wore yesterday. And the shoes really brought out the red detail in it.
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning Doll!! And you found some great items in the shopping spree!!
ReplyDeletewhat haircut do you have?
ReplyDeletewow, that is insanely amazing and totally adorable
ReplyDelete